Hello everyone, we all know Wargaming EU can’t into national portals and sometimes, the portal posts in different language get so garbled it almost feels like it was googletranslated. But what I didn’t know was that WG EU employees can’t tell Polish from Spanish. Look: But that’s not the reason why it appears here. I mean, mistakes happen. It’s important however they get fixed quickly. This has been sitting there for two days without anyone giving a crap about it. That’s the kind of service Wargaming EU provides. For a company that has enough time to make silly videos or enough money money to spend on Czech T-72 joyrides (although I have a suspicion that entire T-72M4CZ “promotion” (fuel and stuff) was paid by Czech taxpayers), we should expect a bit more. Know about more Wargaming fails? Incompetent employees? Biased mods? Googletranslations? Other bugs? Feel free to contact me at fortherecordwot@gmail.com – if we as players don’t say “enough”, buggy events, language fails and other stuff will continue.

More...