Hello everyone, some of you who saw it might remember that there was a post about the monthly mission (7 survived battles, 24 kills) being bugged, awarding the 250k reward after all. I did remove the post, because a lot of player suggested this is not a bug, it is simply caused by the fact you fulfill the mission the day before without playing that one random mission – when you play that one last battle the following day, you do recieve the 250k award. Well, that’s cool, but what about this (screen from ChinamanCZ): This picture was taken today in the afternoon. Here, you can see how the final mission got awarded: clearly the player did not fulfill its conditions and it definitely was not his first battle of the day (as he survived 5 battles and fulfilled the kill quota). Yet he got awarded the 250k – how? Also, please note this is the THIRD such event only today that was e-mailed to me. Did all of them wait with that last mission until the next day? Hmm… somehow I don’t think so. Looks like a (nice) bug to me.

More...