Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Article: WN7 + new Efficiency by wot-news

Article: WN7 + new Efficiency by wot-news

WN7 replaced now the Efficiency on the Charts/Tanklist.
    Missing WN7 calculations will be done as soon as you drive the tank. I cannot calculate WN7 for all 2,6 Mio Tanks at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx View Post
    WN7 replaced now the Efficiency on the Charts/Tanklist.
    Missing WN7 calculations will be done as soon as you drive the tank. I cannot calculate WN7 for all 2,6 Mio Tanks at once.
    Could you give us the option to either (1) manually update our profiles; or (2) choose which rating system to show on our profiles?

I don't think players really want to have to buy back every single tank they've ever played prior to this update just to get their vehicle stats back. :/

Also, the WNx rating seems to get changed every few weeks. Recalculation could be a pain...
    Last edited by TigerD7; 2013-03-07 at 00:26.

What does WN7 rate in their efficiency calculations? Some of my tanks shot up 200+ efficiency while others dropped by about the same. Also, these new efficiencies don't seem to be applied to my efficiency rating when viewing a specific tank with all other players. Is this still using the WN4 rating?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerD7 View Post
    Could you give us the option to either (1) manually update our profiles; or (2) choose which rating system to show on our profiles?

I don't think players really want to have to buy back every single tank they've ever played prior to this update just to get their vehicle stats back. :/

Also, the WNx rating seems to get changed every few weeks. Recalculation could be a pain...
    Just tell me and I can do a recount, as I did now for your account

Quote Originally Posted by ixovera View Post
    What does WN7 rate in their efficiency calculations? Some of my tanks shot up 200+ efficiency while others dropped by about the same. Also, these new efficiencies don't seem to be applied to my efficiency rating when viewing a specific tank with all other players. Is this still using the WN4 rating?
    More information about WN7:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/wot.php?do=efficiency

Using here WN7.

Just tell me and I can do a recount, as I did now for your account
    Awesome!

Though I still hope in the future we can do this automatically--perhaps by logging in via OpenID--so you have more time to keep pushing out cool new code.

Edit: is the per-vehicle tank rating calculated based on all previous battles or just recent ones? ...cause my WN7 rating on a few tanks is a lot better than I was expecting.

Awesome!

Though I still hope in the future we can do this automatically--perhaps by logging in via OpenID--so you have more time to keep pushing out cool new code.
    Not a good idea, I see some people hammering the "recount" button every few minutes bringing the server down

Edit: is the per-vehicle tank rating calculated based on all previous battles or just recent ones? ...cause my WN7 rating on a few tanks is a lot better than I was expecting.
    It's for all time.

Not a good idea, I see some people hammering the "recount" button every few minutes bringing the server down
    Apologies for the pseudocode:
    PHP Code:
    if($loggedIn == true && $lastAcctRefreshTime 604800) { //1 week in seconds

displayRefreshButton();

It's just a thought. I suppose you will be around as long as the site exists and support has been phenomenal. I'm not complaining at all. Keep up the good work.

My profil doesnt seem to work at all. I dont see eff, wn7 oder any charts. Normal or do I need to update sth?

This has been disabled for all profiles to rework it.

This has been disabled for all profiles to rework it.
    Do you mean that WN7 has been disabeled? As I only see Efficiency by vBAddict