Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Account Status - NA vs EU

Account Status - NA vs EU

I seem to have a problem with my Statistics. I have an account on both, the NA & EU servers and it seems that they are getting mixed up in recording my stat results, at least, that's how I see it. I will view my results using this program when either on the EU or, the NA server and, the stat results are screwy. I will see tanks from both servers and/or, the results listing tanks on my EU account in my NA account and vice/verse. Although, both accounts, NA & EU, are using the same name; DeadSkies. The Dossier Logs show two different log codes but, they are still showing up mixed here.

I am also confused about the ER results. The XVM ER will show me as doing good and the standard ER will show me, I suck. On the other hand, at times, it reads just the opposite.

Did an account reset for both, does it look better now?

Which ADU version are you using?

The latest one, I updated whenever I see the notification after opening the program, before I start using it. v2.1.9.0

Did an account reset for both, does it look better now?
    I'm not sure what you mean?

I do notice that the check mark always disappears from the account selected all the time when I go back in to look at the configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSkies View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean?
    Please check your profile if the tanks are still mixed.

My profile here or, in the program?

Yes, using this present file, for the EU, i'm still seeing battle results with tanks listed I don't have on the EU server.

In the left column, I see the tanks from the EU but, when viewing the, 'Battle Log,' I see results from both servers.
    Last edited by DeadSkies; 2013-03-04 at 13:36.

http://www.vbaddict.net/wot.php?do=c...711754f9d3e1c9

Here's the link and if you scroll down, starting @ 02-09-13, below the V Panther, those tanks are on the NA server, not the EU server.

Looking again, on the left side, my list of tanks does include tanks from the NA server.
    Last edited by DeadSkies; 2013-03-04 at 13:42.