Source: http://world-of-ru.livejournal.com/2823686.html Hello everyone, just so you don’t miss it, I am putting the new tank info together. It’s a mess, sort of. Evilly (the chief of Russian community) wrote at first that in the beginning of 2014, there will be tier 8 premium Japanese medium tank: Which one could it be? It’s possible it will be a STA-B prototype (picture by Daigensui – when asked, Daigensui just shrugged and said it’s an option). But it seems to be moot, as Storm specifically wrote on the same day that there will be no premium tier 8 tanks anytime soon: So, which one is it? I don’t know, but I’d bet on Storm: Evilly was wrong in the past. Still, it could be nice to have a hightier premium tank. You might have also read that next after the Japanese (after a months-long break though!) might be the British medium tanks. It’s not 100 percent sure, but the probability seems higher than zero, since Storm mentioned it. What do we know of that branch? Well, it’s tier 10 is most likely the Vickers MBT (or Vijayanta), as it is known in India. This branch also contains the Firefly (specifically admitted by Storm). What other tanks are there? Well, according to an old leak, the tanks available are: M2A4 Light Tank Stuart I M3 Grant (Lee with some modifications) Sherman II (M4A1) Firefly Additionally, this branch is likely to contain the Australian Sentinel tanks, as Chieftain confirmed before those have been already made (further tanks leaked to be considered in March were Sentinel I, Sentinel AC4 (17pdr Sentinel, also called Thunderbolt), Ram (I or II, can’t remember – one of them is in the game already, one is not), Sherman III). Tier 8-9 will probably be problematic, needs something with 20pdr. But overall, this branch could be fun. However, it does remove one “slot” from allegedly three 2014 vehicle full branches, another one being the German TD’s, leaving us with only one left… Oh, and there was also a confusion with Type 64 light tank – earlier Veider or Storm stated that it was to be China exclusive, but later corrected himself – even though it’s not in the preliminary patchnotes, Type 64 will be sold in the ingame shop in 8.10 too for gold.

More...