Hello everyone, this week, we are going to have some pretty interesting missions: 3.12. – 7.12. - kill 50 German vehicles while driving with a tier 4+ tank, get 250k creds (only once) - win 15 battles in 24h with a tier 4+ tank, get 10 gold fire extinguishers (repeatable) - kill 7 enemy vehicles in a tier 4+ tank, get 2x experience (repeatable no XP for you) 10.12. – 14.12. - kill 50 Soviet vehicles while driving with a tier 4+ tank, get 250k creds (only once) - win Confederate medal + destroy at least 2 enemy vehicles while driving a tier 4+ tank, get 10x gold repair kit (repeatable) - be in top 3 damage dealers of the battle (not of your team!) with a tier 4+ tank, get 15000 credits (repeatable) As you can see, no more pedobear missions, looks like everything is going to be limited with tiers. That’s a good move. Also, it’s nice to see the 250k reward mission back in some form, since the current monthly mission awards premium for 50k damage done in 24 hours (for high tiers and tank destroyers that’s actually not that hard to do, will try it myself). The disappearance of the 250k daily might be seen as a “nerf”, instead we’ll have it once per week: but let’s be honest – how many players completed that mission more than once per week? I think I did twice one week and once the other, so that’s not that terrible.

More...