Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/261371.html Hello everyone, Storm made recently a post, where he is asking, which tanks are so called “cactus tanks”, eg. tanks that are generally nasty and difficult to play. It’s mostly a feedback topic (players write, Storm reads). Russian players write mostly the “usual suspects”: A20, M3 Lee (strange thing, I actually had fun with it), A-44, SU-100M, SU-101, M7 Medium, T21, AMX40. T7 Combat Car got a lot of heat because of its low penetration. Actually the opinions seem quite diverse, some players think T-43 is bad for example. One guy wrote “E75″. Odd. Personally, the worst tank I have ever played is the stock Sturer Emil, I just couldn’t make it work. Free XP’d it to the 128mm, then it got better. When it comes to T-54, I just can’t make it work. Not sure why. From the discussion, only one thing: the turret repair mechanism for turretted TD’s was not removed (SS: it’s just the new Germans have it bugged) And what about you? What vehicles do you hate the most? Or, if you are interested, Overlord is asking: which vehicle do you LIKE the most?

More...