Hello everyone: I kinda thought it would be useful to actually make the list of small miscellaneous things that changed in 8.10 and that I liked or disliked, so you know what’s waiting out there for you :) Liked - smooth zoom: the transition between zoom levels by moving the mouse wheel is not smoother, that’s really nice actually - debriefing screen now shows not only the names of missions completed, but also the rewards you get - when you select equipment in garage, it shows (a small percent icon) that they are on discount. That’s also quite convenient. - I like how the discounts are now shown in missions window, but they really should get a separate tab, because at this moment, the mission window is somewhat confusing and with the shitloads of various discounts running at the same time, the player will be spammed by info (not that discounts are a bad thing, but sometimes it’s too much) - installing the Ventilation makes now all the crewmembers to show that 5 skill extra (105 skill in case you have a 100 percent crew) - service record window looks actually somewhat more organized now, haven’t checked what exactly they changed, but it looks smoother Disliked - the client screwed the graphic settings. For some reason, everything was set on max. When set on the same settings as I had in 8.9, there was roughly a 10-15 FPS drop compared to 8.9, had to set everything even lower. Nasty. - my first impression is that graphic filters add very little, either have no positive effect at all, or (in worst case, such as the 1940 cinematic filter) make the game look even uglier. Ugh. - pointless INSANE FPS drops when more tanks are banded together, never had that before, makes the game practically unplayable. Testing did not reveal any corellation with settings. Before, I played on medium settings. Now the game is unplayable even if I disable pretty much everything. - really bad lag when switching windows in garage, it takes like a second to load, that wasn’t in 8.9 either - some lag when accessing the previous messages (button in lower right corner of the garage), also new - apparently the smoke/mist/dust effect was reworked, it also causes MASSIVE FPS drops, I had to disable that altogether. Not sure what WG did, but it was a bad idea

More...