Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Article: ATS (Advanced Tank Statistics)

Article: ATS (Advanced Tank Statistics)

Some of this will be very useful as the in-gamer hanger interface is a bit tedious to use.

For example I'm looking forward to seeing a listing of my crews and being able to sort by skill level which you can't do in the garage.

Another possibility would be to improve the income statistics. At the moment what we see is a cashflow stat. But if you can see what is in the depot, you could then see adjust your daily income for consumable and ammo usage. Since most sensible players buy all their premium ammo and consumables in bulk on discount, it would make more sense of than the current data wher eif you shoot a lot of gold ammo from the depot, your net income goes up.

Obviously these things will take time to work on but there is a lot of potential.

Good news for you, ATS with expenditure is already in work, ADU can handle such files already. Still ATS is not working 100% with this, that's why I disabled it for the moment.

The "Install ATS" is greyed out, cannot push to start the installation of it. WoT is runnng at the moment. I'll try later once the Campaign battles are over, but for the moment restarting the application doesn't change teh situation.

Me an idiot, I did not read your previous post. Sorry...

The ADU asked me to enable ATS anyway! I did so, and now I can't uninstall it, because the button is greyed out and I don't know what files belong to it.

Did you tried already to uninstall from the status line? The button is not disabled, so I'm just wondering why it should be that.

ATS does some problem with mod "YasenKrasen" session statistics exel. Session statistic dont function corretly in version 8.10.:-( Please repair it.

THX

Please read here:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/issue/577-AT...nStats-in-8-10

I'm currently on vacation and unable to fix anything.