Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Article: ADU v3.0 with ATS and BRR has been released

Article: ADU v3.0 with ATS and BRR has been released

Great Work! Thanks a lot for your effort

Hmm, when I downloaded http://www.vbaddict.net/adu/ActiveDossierUploader.exe, it seems to only be version 2.5.3.2. Also, the "Update ADU" button is greyed out on the toolbar.

It's cached. There are already dozens of users running with the new version, I don't see a problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx View Post
    It's cached. There are already dozens of users running with the new version, I don't see a problem here.
    My apologies, firewall rule was preventing auto-update of ADU.

Thanks man. Its great. Now you get an other 500 Replays

Edit: Just seen, that not all replays are ok. So a function to delete a replay from the upload list is missing. Cause now he tries again and again to upload it. only quit and start again solve the problem.
    Last edited by BigBubby; 2013-12-09 at 09:45.

Update 3.0.1 has been released. It will notice now if running without admin priviliges. Also, it features a new option in configuration to change the WoT Root (Tab called "Mods").

Would be nice to know what exact files it adds to the mods folder. Tried to find that info but no luck.

I got notification about new version, but even after ADU restart, "Update ADU" button is still grayed out.
    Message is below:
    3.0.0.0 21:03:52: Important: There is a new version of ADU (v3.0.1.1) available, click on the "Update ADU" button to install the new version automatically.

Regarding the grayed out "Update ADU", please read here:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/project.php?issueid=545

Nice work, Phalynx (and locastan)!

It is normal for version ADU 3.0.3.0 to go offline and then build a queue of over 30 replays, dossiers, and battle results because it doesn't upload? Even forcing it online doesn't let it start uploading.. Only restarting solves the uploading issue

Without a logfile I'm unable to debug the reason. Please provide me the logfiles.