Hello everyone, just when you think WG can’t fail even more, given the “nice” feedback they recieved from the tanker community for stuffing the calendar with a plane from WoWp, they do it again. And with a typo too, BF-110C is a tier 4 premium, not tier 6. Oh yea, and there’s a bit of leftover code in upper left corner too. A three-in-on fail bundle :) And to top it off, when you visit the gift shop, you will notice the bundle is discounted with staggering 10 percent! What an amazing deal for a wrongly tiered plane in a tank game! Simply stunning. At this point I would like to address one more issue, that seems to come up every now and then: sometimes, when a discount is criticized, Wargaming employees argue that we should be grateful, because they don’t have to put such events up at all. Well, yes and no. It is true that Wargaming of course is not obliged to discount its products. However: putting up a discount is NOT an “favour” to players. It is a discount, no more – no less. A business strategy, not intended to make players happy, but to sell more products – it’s just like when you buy a T-shirt on a discount. If you intend to buy a T-shirt and the discount says 50 percent and then you come to the cash register with it and you get only a 38 percent discount there, will you let the cashier argue that he’s in fact doing you a favor by giving you any discount at all? I don’t think so. Hm. Reminds me I really should finally give WoWp a proper shot, after the testing is over.

More...