Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Anomalous Readings

Anomalous Readings

Hi love this idea & will use & support it but having a little problem at the moment.
    It shows 0 battles in my profile so I think I may have dome something wrong although I am sure I uploaded the dossier OK.
    http://www.vbaddict.net/player/bulli...6ed1ddae1d454c

To get the progress based on Battle Results, you need to run the ADU Active Dossier Uploader in the background.

Download ADU:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/wot.php?do=upload

Dossier itself does not contain battle related data, just a snapshot of your tank data.

Problem with Profile

Hi thanks for your response.
    I am running the ADU in the background & click the visit profile to get to this site. I have attached a pic as proof
    I think I know what the problem is though if I click WoT Profile of the Player: Bullitt_EU it takes me to the US Forum & I get a Error 404 page not found message.
    My actual profile is here :- Bullitt so somehow I my profile is being directed incorrectly.
    I hope this helps.
    Cheers
    Bullitt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battlelog_zpsae935de9.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	17  

It seems you are uploading a wrong dossier/profile, additionally you don't have upload of Battle Results enabled.

Please review the configuration, select the account without _EU and make a check on uploading Battle Results.