Hello everyone, so, today’s T-127 is on discount. Okay, here’s another thing that sort of bothers me. Not much, but still. When Wargaming first came with the concept of event reward tanks, I was actually quite overjoyed. I mean – there’s a collector value in it in the sense that you were THERE (if I recall correctly, the T-127 was a Christmas tank for 2011). And now, it’s in the shop. With discount. You can see where I am going with it. I understand that creating a new tank is not easy, it costs Wargaming money and they want the money back. But I think that specifically gift tanks should remain gift tanks, so when you drive them, you were “I was there two years ago” special – but that won’t happen now, not when every Dick and Harry can now buy it from the shop. As usual, the discount is not 50 percent as advertised, but only 36 percent (no slot discount of course). And of course, we have our daily small fail (what would be a WG EU event without one, right?): While I do think pouring Coca-Cola on a burning engine could produce interesting results, I am not quite sure they did that in real life. Edit: It seems I recalled it wrong, T-127 wasn’t the Christmas 2011 gift, but the principle still applies (they did sell Tetrarch and T1E6 too…)

More...