Thanks to KrasnayaZvezda for this one Hello everyone, recently, Korean server announced some interesting events. In order to celebrate 1st Anniversary of Korean server and the New Year, WoT Korea will run the following event: In one month (from 16.12.2013 to 15.1.2013), if you manage to grind 100k XP (!) on tier 6 vehicle of one nation, you will get free 3 days of premium account. BUT! If you manage to grind 100k on a tier 6 vehicle of EVERY nation (UK, USSR, France, USA, Germany, China, Japan, eg. 700k XP altogether) within that one month, you will get a free IS-6 tank. And the best part? Yea, I’m getting to it. There is a Korean staff post, where it is stated: “본 임무는 월드 오브 탱크 한국 서비스 1주년과 다가오는 2014년 신년을 맞이해 대한민국 뿐만 아니라 전 서버를 대상으로 공동으로 진행되는 글로벌 임무입니다.” translated by Daigensui (who speaks Korean): This mission is a global mission conducted not only in Korea, but all servers to celebrate the 1st anniversity of WoT KR and New Years 2014 So yea, we might be getting that stuff too. But 700k XP… damn, that’s brutal. That 23k XP on tier 6 (!) every single day. Well, my best vehicle without premium account is the Jackson, where I have average 560XP. That means 41 battles every day, which (translated to time with 7 minutes being the battle average) is almost 5 hours a day of gaming. Damn. It can obviously be accomplished earlier with premium account (in which case it’s roughly 30 battles a day), but even though I bought PA for the gold I won for the German TD competition, it still most likely means I won’t do it. If it comes that is.

More...