Hello everyone, the IS-6 mission is in the client already, listed in future missions from tomorrow, under the same conditions as FTR reported. Basically, you have to get 100k XP in a tier 6 vehicle in order to get 3 days of premium: ….and when you do that for every nation, you get a free IS-6 There is a time limit of one month for this mission (from tomorrow, 16.12. to 16.1.2014). As a bonus, from 20.12.2013 to 23.12.2013, you will get a double for all battles, no matter whether you win or lose. Not bad :) But as for the IS-6 mission: it’s certainly a great gift and I appreciate it. But I won’t be running it – apart from the obvious fact that with FTR and other things around World of Tanks I do, I don’t have time to grind the XP necessery for this (please note that as far as we know, doubles/premium account/event bonuses do NOT count towards the limit, only raw XP). I also believe that Christmas should be celebrated in peace and not by furious grind, but I also understand that for many players, who otherwise don’t have the money to get a tier 8 premium tank, this is the way to get it and I wish all of you best of luck!

More...