Hello everyone, so, how much will the IS-6 cost you in experience? Is it 700k XP, right? Well, no, wrong. There are two things unaccounted for in that equation: free XP and the price of Japanese tree. If we disregard the XP needed to unlock other tier 6 vehicles apart from the Japanese one, it’s most reasonable to first grind the old nations: USA, USSR, France, UK, Germany and China. Each will cost you 100k XP, which means 600k XP in total, which means 30 thousand free bonus XP, that you can use to unlock the Japanese vehicles. In order to get to Japanese tree tier 6 (shortest way possible, not necesserily the best), you need 66040 XP via the medium line and 65035 XP via the light line. You can dump 30k free XP for this tree, which will leave you at least 35035 XP to grind for, IF you completely disregard other vehicle modules. But then there’s the free XP gain from the remaining 35035 XP. Since you are always getting that 5 percent bonus, all you need to get is 33367 XP to get to tier 6, so the XP starts counting towards your goal. Thus, the IS-6 will cost you 733367 XP with the quickest route through the Japanese tree. At least I hope I have the numbers right :) More reasonable (and perhaps faster) approach would possibly be to invest into other modules as well. To be honest, I think it’s a shame to skip the lowtier Japanese tanks just so. 30k XP is doable in one day, but not easily.

More...