Hello everyone, as some of you remember, I recently criticized Wargaming Europe for just dumping a load of cash on a massive charity. Some of you agreed, some of you disagreed with me, but that’s not the point of this post. The point of this post is the fact that Wargaming (not EU, but NA) can do it right (well, right in my eyes anyway). Chieftain recently posted on his Facebook page about a little kid named Kurt. With his own words: So, this is Kurt: A lad who has had an unfortunate coming of age far too young, dealing with Leukemia when most of us, when we were ten, were more wondering about things far more frivolous. Anyway, it turns out he was playing World of Tanks in the hospital, so to thank him for trying to recruit the hospital staff into players, we invited him up to the office, and then down to the local tank museum. He seems to have enjoyed himself. You can find more pictures of the event as long on Kurt’s FB page. This is something I can actually appreciate – taking an actual person, who needs and deserves help and helping. I think this is the right way and I really appreciate what WG NA has done. I hope WG NA will continue doing this and perhaps WG EU can learn here a thing or two about really bringing a smile to a child’s face.

More...