For the Record: 7.3.2013
- new candidates for tier 10 tanks? "Will tell when the time is right"
- it's not sure, whether the M60 will appear at all or not
- Object 907 and US M60 and T95 as tier 10 medium tanks? "14 days RO ban for misinformation"
- tanks have individual credit-making coefficients
- Panzer IV/V is historical according to Wargaming's sources
- KV-1S won't lose its 122mm gun
- T54 won't have its frontal armor nerfed
- Leopard 1 will use subcaliber rounds as gold ammo
- 8.5 will not contain RU251, it will arrive within the frame of a few patches (SS: apparently, the German scout branch won't arrive either, maybe only the Leopard)
- Q: "What was the logic behind the AT-15 armor?" A: "Looking at the AT-15 armor makes me wanna shrug and ask silently 'what were the British engineers smoking?'"