Hello everyone, last week, a few guys asked me, when will I write the next post about the Turán. The truth is, I was willingly postponing it, because the sources I have contradict each other and it’s a bit annoying to glean the truth. Last night, after going through the books yet again, I decided to re-focus the “historical articles” somewhere else. As you probably know, I am Czech and as a part of the European tech tree preparation, I will be feeding data about Czechoslovak tanks to Wargaming. Starting now, I will start working on more detailed Czechoslovak project breakdown, as there is now a secure and reliable channel (thanks to very forthcoming stance of some WG people from Minsk, which I really appreciate), how to actually feed data to Wargaming, who in turn can use it to create the EU tree. This approach has two advantages: - first, ideas and proposals (in this field anyway) of EU/US servers will be heard - second, Wargaming already knows this approach works from the Japanese tree At the same time, Italian vehicles are being “researched” through the same channel. However, what is lacking is someone with very good (!!!) knowledge of Hungarian and Polish vehicles (preferably a Hungarian or Polish person, as the best sources/archive data are found only in the native languages, just like it is in the Czechoslovak tech tree). If you know of such a person or think of yourself as such a person, please don’t be shy and contact me at fortherecordwot@gmail.com Together, we can help build the EU tree. The results of such research will be published as series of detailed articles in the future, so even you, who just read FTR, have an idea where the research is going. Please note that I do not claim to be essential for WG effort or anything: but every little bit helps, every little bit makes the tree come a bit faster. Also, please note that the same research is going on for British vehicles, with some possibly interesting results. We’ll see.

More...