- Wargaming has no sources, that would confirm the “information” that IS-3′s pike nose cracks in welds after being hit by 100mm shells - apparently current IS-7 is fine, it’s being used often in clanwars according to Storm and it represents a threat to other tanks - apparently in 8.10 the feature to gain mastery badge multiple times (SS: only the first time will count though) that was planned will not appear, it will appear in patch after that - the rule above will apply for all the badges (all classes), mastery badges will of course not reset, there will be no “sum” of recieved mastery badges as a separate window in the Achievements tab - Yurko2F (answering lately in SerB’s thread) works on “technical game designer” position - KV-2 will not recieve an arty mode in WoT - T-34/85 will not get the 100mm gun back - Q: “There were 1100 tanks of tier 6 in the queue, I entered the queue with my tier 6 tank and instead of MM putting together a battle of tier 6 only tanks immediately, I waited for 58 seconds and then I ended up on the bottom of a battletier 7 team, what the hell?” A (SerB): “Definitely a conspiracy!” (SS: SerB is trolling here, but the answer why that happened is simple – any of you, dear readers, remembers why?) - it’s possible that not only Soviets will have more tier 10 mediums (SS: Americans and British definitely), but SerB adds that it’s not necessery (“we are not aiming to make all trees symetrical”) - it’s possible that WoWp will get a Chinese branch, but for now there are too many holes for it to be implemented - SerB states that in Kubinka, the majority of Soviet tanks and about half of the foreign tanks are in complete condition (SS: as in, they are not missing engines etc.) Apparently, the chief balancing officer (after Zlobny) is now Veider. - Veider on WT E-100: “its statistics are going down, but I am thinking of nerfing some parameters, it simply doesn’t need them” - later he states that the parameters to be possible nerfed is the aim spread when moving the hull and the turret - KV-1S and KV-13 didn’t recieve new track models in 8.10 because “there was no time” - it is not yet decided, what premium vehicles will appear in 2014, but Storm plans to decide until the New Year

More...