Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Details of Active Dossier Uploader?

Veteran

Details of Active Dossier Uploader?

Thanks Again Phalynx:

I appreciate this great tool.

My friend's computer, on which I play WoT, Does not have the Active Dossier Uploader installed. I copy the dossier files to a thumb drive and upload them from my PC.

He has no interest in stat collection and is understandably reluctant to have anything running in the background he doesn't need.

I benefit from the valuable graphs that chart the history for each of my tanks, but I don't get to see the performance of each tank over a particular period of time. The chart you present for each tank's performance over the last day, week and so forth is filled with zeros.

My friend said he would be more comfortable running the uploader if it would start when WoT starts and terminate when WoT terminates, either automatically or as under the user's control.

Can the uploader be used like this?

Quote Originally Posted by PDX_Dragon View Post
    Thanks Again Phalynx:

I appreciate this great tool.

My friend's computer, on which I play WoT, Does not have the Active Dossier Uploader installed. I copy the dossier files to a thumb drive and upload them from my PC.

He has no interest in stat collection and is understandably reluctant to have anything running in the background he doesn't need.

My friend said he would be more comfortable running the uploader if it would start when WoT starts and terminate when WoT terminates, either automatically or as under the user's control.

Can the uploader be used like this?
    You can start ADU and WoT with a batch file.

As to end when WoT ends, it would require to monitor running processes and terminate if the WorldOfTanks.exe exits.

Quote Originally Posted by PDX_Dragon View Post
    I benefit from the valuable graphs that chart the history for each of my tanks, but I don't get to see the performance of each tank over a particular period of time. The chart you present for each tank's performance over the last day, week and so forth is filled with zeros.
    Which chart are you exactly talking about?
    If it's "Progress based on Battle results", you need to enable upload of battle results and BRR inside of ADU.

Veteran
    Thanks Phalynx:

Once I install ADU, can I tell it not to launch, and not to start at boot up?

Can I just go to a folder and click on a ".exe" file to manually start it?

Can I go to the task manager and stop it manually after shutting down WoT?

I'm sorry if these are annoying questions. I just don't have a computer that can run WoT right now.
    Last edited by PDX_Dragon; 2013-12-20 at 19:53.

ADU is just a single file, no need to install. If you want to use it, just execute it. If you don't need it, just click the exit button.