Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: ADU doesn't upload new battle results

ADU doesn't upload new battle results

this is the error that pops out every time I try to upload a battle result... how could I fix it?

3.4.0.15 18:35:36: Uploading BattleResult: 716973304530374.dat - offline FAILED!
    3.4.0.15 18:35:36: Error: Cannot upload faile, reason: Error while transforming battle result, error: Exception: set([(5876840, 1441), (5876844, 54545), (5876825, 9761), (5876842, 11793), (5876841, 2817)]) is not JSON serializable

Thank you for the information. Vbaddict is currently not patched to version 1.0.2.0. We are already working on it and the current status is that the new vehicles have just been implemented, as well as the WN8 expected values for all vehicles have been updated.

As soon as I have info that the BattleParser is working again, I will give back info here.

Thank you for your patience

perfect! thanks for thw job you're doing for us

We made a big step forward tonight and the ADU would work again in practice (but is still disabled or brings errors). Unfortunately, the data in the combat results are not yet 100% correct (for example: Kills are missing or Dealt Damage is output as Assistance Damage). We hope to finish the fine-tuning tomorrow, after that there should be no more error messages at the ADU with the BattleResults parser.

So... the ADU upload works again, as well as the resulting battle reports. I hope I didn't overlook anything during the check, but if something is still wrong, please let me know in this thread.

Good night :-)