Hello everyone, by this time, noone probably expects any weekend event without some sort of screwup. Check this out. So, you are ready to grind your IS-6 this weekend? Thought about using the double XP bonus to help you out? Think again :) The IS-6 mission conditions state that not only base XP, but also the bonuses are used for calculating the amount of XP needed to finish the mission. Yesterday, the weekend event was announced – an event that was supposed to bring double XP. This is how they announced it (from google cache): Wow, that’s a nice bonus that will certainly help out! Oh wait… this is Wargaming EU. My first battle with Cromwell (when it comes to this event anyway, I specifically bought it so I could test it): As you can see, the mission bonus is clearly not applied. Later this morning, the article itself was backedited. Something’s missing… Yea, that’s right, they deleted the IS-6 mention instead of fixing the bug. Classic Wargaming EU in action (when this post appeared on FTR, it was 6 hours into the event and no word in the official thread, just the forum backedit, awesome job).

More...