Alright, here’s something I don’t understand. I have been following the daily giftshop offers (“Winter Surprise Calendar”) every day and it indeed surprises me every day. Not in a good way though. When the last warplane appeared (yet again) in a tank game offer, I was like “meh, whatever”. We all probably know who is guilty of this shit (for those who don’t: it’s Karlie and other community staff, not some “bean counter”). But there have been things I don’t understand. A few days ago, there was a tank (it was the T-25 on Dec 18 I think), where the discount was stated to be 50 percent and when I went to the shop, it indeed WAS a 50 percent discount – both the tank and its slot were discounted). At that point I thought that if it lasted, I’d be actually writing a post saying that WG EU learned and the “discount” is now more clear. But no, of course they haven’t. Check out today’s offer. It’s the E-25, 30 percent off. Not only the E-25 was already discounted once (weird, but okay, maybe someone forgot to buy it back then and will appreciate the chance to do so again), but in the shop, it is discounted at 24 percent. How the hell did they get this number? Count with me: E-25, that’s 6700 gold. A slot is 300 gold. If both were discounted by 30 percent, it would simply be 30 percent discount. If the E-25 was discounted and the slot wasn’t at all, it would be 4690 + 300g = 4990g = 28,8 percent discount If the E-25 was discounted and the slot was 50 percent discount (like in game), it would be 4690 + 150g = 30,8 percent discount So why the hell is it 24 percent? Or am I missing something?

More...