Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: IF WOT is running ADU builds a long list of uploads but does not uploads automaticall

IF WOT is running ADU builds a long list of uploads but does not uploads automaticall

Like the subject states while WOT is running ADU builds a long list of uploads but does not uploads automatically. It will try a few times and then switch to offline mode and stay there until I force it to become online. Yesterday, before starting the game, I forced ADU online and it uploaded all files without a problem (it took over 20 mins). Then, I started playing and only a handful of the files where uploaded same thing happened today.

For some reason I'm unable to attach files on this post (the pop up window stays gray) see this folder in my google drive

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...VU&usp=sharing

Based on the logs you provided, ADU goes offline on your request:
    3.0.3.0 10:53:38 AM: Offline: ADU is now working in offline mode set by user.

You should go back online with that button, as ADU remembers the last status.

Sometimes, when the server is busy, it goes offline, but goes online as soon as the server allows it.