Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: ADU doesn't upload replays

ADU doesn't upload replays

Hio...

Since some days my ADu doesn't upload the replays automatically. My replay directory is correct and the button is on upload replays and reports.

3.0.3.0 14:42:01: Notice: Replays are not uploaded. Check configuration to enable upload of each Replay.
    3.0.3.0 14:42:01: Changed dossier to NRXWO2LOFZYDCLTXN5ZGYZDPMZ2GC3TLOMXGK5J2GIYDAMJWHNPWGMDCKJQV6===.dat
    3.0.3.0 14:42:01: Dossier Add Queue: NRXWO2LOFZYDCLTXN5ZGYZDPMZ2GC3TLOMXGK5J2GIYDAMJWHNPWGMDCKJQV6===.dat
    3.0.3.0 14:42:01: File added for upload: _c0bRa_.login-master.worldoftanks.eu:20016 (redirect from login.p1.worldoftanks.eu:20016)
    3.0.3.0 14:42:01: Uploading Dossier: _c0bRa_.login-master.worldoftanks.eu:20016 (redirect from login.p1.worldoftanks.eu:20016)

After checking the config thats the log. Also Configresets doesn't change anything on that behaviour...

Same issue here.
    My replays are also not uploaded since 2.1.2014.

Cannot confirm, replays are uploading fine here.

Can you provide the logfiles so I can check?

Yes, replays are uploading fine, when I choose to upload manually, as you can see in the log, but not automatically:

3.0.3.0 19:18:47: Notice: Replays are not uploaded. Check configuration to enable upload of each Replay.

There is another error I can track back to version 2.4 or so...it is going offline and not going back, as you can also see in log file (at 19:30 I pressed "Go Online" button, when I finished playing WoT).

http://pastebin.com/8k9cxXHj

I also noticed, that it is not logging files, that go to offline backup, but maybe thats intentional...

Can you please verify if ADU 3.0.4 is uploading replays?

Yes it is. Thanks!

Immediately after update it enqueued all not uploaded replays and started uploading these.
    Hmm, oldest being from 1.1.2014...looks like new years issue;-)

also confirm. 3.0.4 is uploading all not already uploaded replays

Thanks for confirmation!