For the Record: 9.3.2013
- second American medium branch, turreted British tank destroyers: "no comment"
- Leopard 1 won't have its gun stabilizer included directly into its stats, but you will be able to mount it as an equipment
- second US artillery branch based on M1XX designs (M107-M110) - "if necessery"
- regarding Wargaming acquiring "original plans" from archives and the possibilities of other companies getting them - "Understand, noone will give us the originals, we are making copies. Thus, any company or person can make such copies."
- SerB states that one sheet of copy costs from tens to hundreds of Rubles (SS: one Euro = cca 40 Rubl), but the expensive part is actually looking for the documents, that requires a large amount of trained people
- teamkill automatic ban system does not work in training rooms
- both viewrange-enhancing skills work the same, there's no difference
- SerB states that when selecting the US T10 heavy, the M48A5 (with M68) was skipped intentionally - instead, the Patton 3 with 90mm stock gun was selected so that there was room for unlocking a new gun.
- regarding bots in WoT: "to make them ground-based is quite difficult"
- there will be new hangars implemented
- devs won't touch players (SS: regarding yet another whine about skill MM)
- there is an interface bug with the chat windows - they don't close when you press the "x" in upper right corner, will be fixed
- the fact that on AMX M4 the gun has full depression only when turned to the front of the tank is not a bug, it's intended
- old aiming circle (0.3.3) will not return
- there is a bug that when you drive on certain hard object (for example the concrete pavement in Ensk), the terrain passability counts as if you were driving on the ground beneath the object, will be fixed
- it's possible each nation will get its own hangar
- Q: "Storm, how dow you feel about the anti-tank butthurt site http://tankam.net/?" A: "http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kingofgame/47397647/15804/15804_900.gif"
- Q: "Will it be possible to put wallpapers, move furniture etc. in the hangars?" A: "That's Sims"
- the only platoon balancing is that both teams have to have the same amount of platoons +/-1. Both teams are balanced based on the tank weight
- VK2001DB and VK3002DB will be in 0.8.5
- premium tanks will not be sellable for gold
- regarding the tutorial: "It's done for a person that sees the game for the first time, not for an experienced player. For newbies it works perfectly." (SS: regarding the issue where you have to shoot the Tiger 2 in the front even when you know it won't do shit, it's counterintuitive for older players)
- tutorial was tested on people who never played WoT before