Source: http://blogwotlirt.blogspot.ru/2014/01/map-811.html Hello everyone, as recently announced by Storm, 8.11 will bring a Norway-Sweden themed half-city half-suburbs map. Here’s how it will look. Personal note though: I am a bit concerned about the amount of leaks these few days. You might say that further insight into World of Tanks plans is good. It’s completely legal for me to report it – as long as there is someone else leaking, not me, it’s fine – such is the deal. But with this amount of info leaked, it’s only a matter of time before Wargaming purges ALL the supertesters, unless they can find the leaker quickly. That would hurt not only Wargaming, but also us, because then a new system of testing would have to be developed (or at least a new bunch of supertesters hired, trained etc.) and everything gets delayed. Some of you might remember the massive amount of leaks in 8.5 (via FTR) – there is a REASON they stopped. I won’t deprive you, dear readers, of leaked info – I will keep reporting it, but I just want to let you know where this is going. It’s also completely possible that the leaker was already caught and the guy is just releasing info he managed to get in one batch. In such case my worries would be pointless.

More...