Hello everyone, an interesting case appeared in the Czech community, so I thought I’d give you guys quick heads up, as I doubt this will concern Czechs only. A player made a thread, where he described the following situation: while checking his bank statements, he noticed that there was a transaction on 5.1.2014 of 9,95 EUR from his account to Wargaming, listed as a credit card payment. He however made no such transaction and of course he freaked out. He then wrote a support ticket, where he got a reply it’s being investigated and then – nothing. Since he allegedly was not alone having this issue (apparently, other players of his clan reported such a thing too), he made the thread. WG employee (Karlie, Czech community organizer) replied – apparently, these “suspicious” payments are delayed transactions from December (specifically, between 7th and 9th of December). While it’s not clear whose fault is this, it’s not like OMGRUSSHUNSARESTEALINMUHMONIEZ, it’s delayed legitimate payment for things you ordered between those two dates. I hope this helps to clear up some misunderstandings.

More...