Hello everyone, here’s a thought. I don’t follow competitions and contests on EU server much – the reason is obvious: even if I was (for example) the best graphic designer in the world, I won’t win anything, because Silentstalker. Therefore, I came to notice this a bit late, but still. So, there is this competition called In The Headlines, where you were supposed to create front pages of a fictional magazine. You’ve probably noticed it earlier if you are on EU forums, because a mutation of this competition appeared in every language section. Now, we know that Wargaming will be starting a magazine of its own on RU and EU server. We also know that since Issue 2, there will be a copy available in Czech language too (so it’s logical to assume all the other official languages will get their version – I expect some stronk translatink). And we also know that Wargaming likes to “borrow” other people’s stuff on more than one occasion. Hmmm, might there be a connection? Maybe someone clueless (in best WG EU competence traditions) is looking for “inspiration”? Maybe it’s like the American Green Card program – for a price of awarding a few green cards via a lottery you get a nice long list of all the potential illegal immigrants, who happily submit their personal data for that small chance? Meh. Maybe I am just paranoid. It’s a thought though. What do you think?

More...