Hello everyone, just a quick heads up. Recently I was watching the QA stream with Rita stream that got saved on twitch and I noticed that a lot of interesting questions did not get answered (Rita has this neat app where the chat gets saved to the stream too). Therefore, I will appear on today’s Rita stream at 8 PM CET to answer more stuff. After that, we won’t be doing this for a while (if at all, depends on Rita, popularity and all the other factors), so if you feel like asking anything or just to listen me rant about tanks and WoT, drop by to say hi :) There will be following changes to the stream however: - it will definitely be shorter, 6 hours is meh - we won’t be playing, we will only be talking, showing pictures if needed and such stuff (that way, more questions get answered and neither me nor Rita will be distracted) - the sound will be better (no game sounds, higher volume for my mic than last time) - I will also be reading the chat, but it will be Rita who picks the questions I hope to see you there at 8 PM CET then :)

More...