Source: http://war-tundra.livejournal.com/2049275.html Hello everyone, so, would you like to be a community manager for World of Warplanes? Then you should know how to recognize Gaijin saboteurs, how to sabotage Gaijin forums and how to pretend you’re a regular player :) Check this out. This is the official set of questions (in Russian) that the future community management employees get asked (notice it is saved on worldofwarplanes server, so it’s legit). In case it gets deleted, here’s a backup. Page 2, block 2: “Расскажите, для чего КМ-у нужно работать на конкурентных ресурсах?” Write down, why does the Community Manager need to work with the resources of our competition? (SS: lit. “tell us”) “Как вы думаете, каких принципов следует придерживаться КМу в ходе работы на конкурентных ресурсах?” What do you think, what principles should the Community Manager follow, when working with competition resources? “По каким признакам можно выявить сотрудников КМ-ов конкурирующих проектов на ваших ресурсах?” How can you identify the Community Manager employees of our competitors working on your resources? ….and bonus, Wargaming Community Managers are apparently encouraged to use “sock puppets” or “twinks” (SS: fake second accounts, not identifiable as belonging to Wargaming employees, pretending to be regular players) in forum discussions: “Ответьте на комментарии пользователей (требующие ответа на ваш взгляд) к этой новости из-под официального аккаунта и твинка.” Reply on the user comments (if you think such comments should be replied to) to the following news with your official account and with your sockpuppet (SS: literally “twink”) Nice. I wonder how many sockpuppets we are talking to on WG EU forums. The test looks like this (these are real questions the CM gets asked, not a joke): Player: “Terrible fail of the company. When will they get a grip and stop producing unplayable trash?!” WG employee answer (real account): WG employee answer (sock puppet): Player: “The graphics is terrible and bad. How can this be in 2014? No money from me!” WG employee answer (real account): WG employee answer (sock puppet): Player: “I have a question – does the company have one normal game? Or did everything end with World of Barbie?” WG employee answer (real account): WG employee answer (sock puppet): Player: “I watched the video for 2014, you should learn from your competition how to make games!” WG employee answer (real account): WG employee answer (sock puppet): There are a bunch of others. Pretty funny :) So, be careful about sock puppets :)

More...