Hello everyone, you might have noticed the comments under the last post are locked, I did that last night in order to stop the arguing about German and Soviet tanks and whatnot – and then I went to sleep. Little did I know I would have an interesting conversation with Yuri Pasholok this morning. It started with a nice greeting from Yuri Pasholok to you, dear readers :) Crueldwarf: Your post caused quite a stir in the English part of the forum because it was reposted on FTR Yuri Pasholok: Yea, I’ve read it. I have a feeling that there are faggots sitting over there, for whom the Cold War is not over. I will have to write a post to piss them off even more. Very classy, isn’t it? :) Looks like another Hilary Doyle in the making. Just for the record, “pidaras” (faggot) can also be translated like a “retard”, so noone bashes me about it again. Also, feel free to correct my translation, but I think I got it right. So, I told him to come comment on FTR, that it might be fun. Anyway, he replied with a longer post, the highlights of which are: - we (FTR readers) are Russophobes - they (Russians) know their history, we (apparently we all are Germanophiles) can’t even name the designers of the Panther - we are all nationalists, while nations are dead, you can hang a Turkish flag over Germany and half of British colonies are living in Britain (and French in France) – “you deserve that, it is the fate of all empires” (he notes that the same thing happens in Moscow, but that Russia was a multi-national country even before) He is right of course (in the empires’ fate part at least), but I really don’t see how that is relevant. I have the feeling he actually thinks I am German, or a hardcore germanophile. Anyway, there were a few more posts with pretty funny content (“Our (Russian) idiots are still smarter than your idiots”) and then I thanked him for his interview (after which he ranted on how I apparently think T18 HMC is Soviet, because I apparently generally claim “Soviet bias”, while T18 is OP, so “according to my logic” it must be Soviet). Honestly, my opinion is, this guy is just odd. Obviously, he likes trolling, but for example when it comes to SerB posting trolling, he’s not that vulgar, unlike this guy. It’s impossible to take anyone like that seriously, but maybe that’s his point? Still, he posts pieces of interesting information on his blog and I am going to repost them here. All in all, an interesting morning :)

More...