Source: http://yuripasholok.livejournal.com/2648975.html Hello everyone, as continuation of the “chat” I referred to in the morning, Yuri Pasholok posted a comparison of the drawings of a Tiger II roadwheel, that are supposed to prove the inferiority of the German drawing school. Of course, he couldn’t have done it without insults (he does mention we (FTR readers) “masturbate to nazi Hugo Boss uniforms”), but that is his way I suppose. Sorry for having two posts on the same topic, but I generally use his stuff as “fluff” (when there is nothing more important to write about) and apart from the next Hall of Shame, I have nothing in the queue right now (still have to read a few mails though). On the left side is the German drawing of the Tiger II roadwheel by Henschel (dated 2.7.1944), on the right side a part of a drawing of the same roadwheel by a Soviet engineer from February 1945 (he admits there are minor mistakes in the Soviet version, “unavoidable in the absence of factory plans”). Apparently this comparison proves the superiority of the Soviet drawing school. Is that so indeed? I can’t tell, I am not an engineer (however, I actually happen to know some of you guys who read it ARE engineers, so – opinion, please?). Yuri Pasholok also states, that apparently, judging on these pictures, the German tanks were drawn by university first-grade students (and not even the good ones, but the average ones). As a proof, he offers this drawing, which admittedly isn’t the best thing I’ve seen. Either way, both these pictures allegedly come from Bundesarchiv (hence the English text, Bundesarchiv got them back from USA or UK).

More...