Hello everyone, you’ve been asking about it and here it finally is, the first Hall of Shame of 2014! Presenting you the worst retards, trolls and nazis of World of Tanks. Click “Continue reading…” at your own peril! Let’s start with something light – Czech and Slovak rage. As you can see, Slovak players are sometimes not fond of Czechs either. (“Go suck your friends’ dicks on TD”, “Roudnicek (player nickname), you are a cunt! I wish your kids to die! They got AIDS from me. You Czech cunts!” “I fucked you in the ass”) And here we have some nice well-wishers! I think this guy is really confused…. wut? Sucking at World of Tanks? Must be the Jewish and Black people’s fault! For a person “born in 1939″, this guy sure is angry Hacker rage is always nice :) For some weird reason, this guy’s hate is extremely specific… Bashing the Polish is always popular… Above: “Hi to all Polish arses” However, this deranged guy seems to think it’s all Russian fault… This guy has some very, very weird fantasies Even the best are not immune… Talking about overreacting… Various assortment of retards Another “pride of the Czech community” Not sure what’s up with this guy and crematoriums… Above: “You Polish whores go play tetris and not tanks” Above (in broken German – the guy is Czech): “Polish cunt go to Oswetim uncle Hitler is waiting there” And bonus: Rage in German, no point in translating this shit.

More...