For the Record: 12.3.2013
- flight speed of 183mm Object 261 AP shell and 203mm Object 212 HE shell are nearly identical, that however does not mean their trajectories are automatically the same
- crew icons and pictures (uniforms) won't be based on the tank era (eg. Bunderswehr Leopard crew will still be using Wehrmacht uniforms)
- the mound of dirt that gets the tanks stuck apparently won't be fixed ("takes a real talent to be able to get stuck anywhere, against such a talent we are powerless")
- independent suspension is already tested internally
- KV-5 depression is historical
- T30 has no turret counterweight "for historical reasons" (unlike T34)
- destroyed tank hulls on maps might be movable in distant future
- each shell (bullet) in game counts as a separate object with its trajectory being calculated in 0.1s intervals, not just as a graphical effect of a pre-calculated trajectory. Therefore the Panzer I Ausf.C machinegun does put more stress on the server than regular cannons (due to the amount of ammo it dishes out), but it's manageable
- SerB states they work on tank stats only when they have nothing better to do, the game is for masses, not for statistics
- ramming mechanics rework? "if necessery - for now I don't see the necessity"
- HEAT shells don't ricochet because the devs didn't consider it necessery
- regarding the Japanese supertank: SerB states Maus and E-100 can call him "bro"
- Italian tanks weren't projected with 4 tracks (2x doubletracks) for too long (such as the GL-4 monster), SerB will check what kind of caliber would this project carry
- E-75 and E-100 armor is historical and it is modelled according to Wargaming's sources