Hello everyone, as promised, here’s the summary from WG’s latest “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit with Ectar, Quasar and Obirian. As expected, there’s not much new, but some things are interesting. Regarding the questions I “hinted” at to post, someone (Ectar I think) posted that they can’t answer them for now. - multicore is being worked on (no ETA) - there are “plans” for the Micromaus (38H) - more French tanks are “very unlikely” to appear in 2014 - no plans to return Type 59 to the store - no ETA for roaming, it’s still being discussed - tier 10 discounts will return to EU in February - no plans for skill MM for random battles - patch 9.0 will come “sooner than you would expect” (SS: probably the most interesting answer, looks like historical battles will come in 9.0 too by the way) - there are no plans for big (very expensive) bundles like there are on US server - T-44-85? “Give us a bit more time, please” - no plans to introduce “trial” tanks (SS: as in, free period for “trying it out”) - historical battles will come “very soon” - just like on SEA server now, you will be able to vote on next tier 10 discount on EU - night maps will not appear at least in next two updates - no plans to introduce flamethrower tanks - MAC version of WoT will not come in near future, Linux version might

More...