Hello everyone, after reading this LJ post by geass_code, I went to check Russian forums. Since yesterday, there is a new post on Russian forums – a huge list of idiots and trolls banned, using the ingame report system – there are over 5000 names. Most were banned for “insults and provocation”, while others for example for pushing allies. To be quite honest, I never thought much about the report system, mainly because I was sometimes behaving like an asshole (ally RhB threatening to shoot our (pretty competent) passive scout for not rushing towards the enemy – a minute later, certain Centurion “mysteriously” appears behind him just as he got spotted, blocking his retreat, leading to his untimely demise and whole lot of rage) but nothing happened to me. But I guess it works. For those who do not know how, press and hold Ctrl in battle for the mouse cursor to appear, click (or rightclick? I can’t remember) on the person you want to report in the team list, press Complain and choose what you want to report him for. One report does not make anyone banned and there is no point in spamming reports on one player (reporting him multiple times by yourself will make the mods think you just spam and the chance for his punishment is actually lower).

More...