Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: 90 Day Charts Missing

90 Day Charts Missing

Where did CHARTS go in the new version? They showed graphically progress over the last 90 days for a variety of metrics. Was interesting to view progress, or lack of, over time.

It was a bug, which has been fixed now.

See:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/charts/allti...g-w-panther-35

Thanks for the quick reply. I followed the link and saw line charts for just one of my tanks. Going back one level to "tanks", the charts were not there at all. How do I get to the line charts that include all of my tanks? Also, other than clicking on the link above, how do I get to the line charts? I have been unable to find a "charts" button in any of the tabs (line charts, not bar charts).

Charts has been renamed to the name of your Profile. You can see your Name on the left menu, where you can go to tanks. Just added the phrase "Charts of x" to make that part more clear. Clicking on a tank name is the same like on the old page.

The charts for the complete profile are not working since few months any more, see also here:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/issue/361-Co...-Charts-broken

Ok, I clicked on Charts of limbob and saw skill radar and bar charts, but no 90 day line charts. What did I do wrong.

Click on Tanks on the left side a afterwards click on a Tankname to get the charts of that tank.

Got it. I can see line charts for a particular tank, but not for all tanks as in the previous version. If I understand correctly, the charts for all tanks was not working anyway?

Correct, it was not working anyway. I will add it once it got fixed.