Just a quick update: this post will appear on FTR Facebook page with delay, as I got a 12 hour ban for that “well-wisher” post, apparently someone reported it :) - Q: “How come you reduced the alpha to 750 when the Soviets have 750 alpha on tier 8 already?” A: “Suffer, sovietophobe!” - national battles were implemented because “Storm wanted it” - Q: “National battles were proposed in 2011, but back then, you said no. What changed?” A: “I got promoted” - if the national battles prove to be imbalanced, they will be fixed - WoWs has its own version of the engine - WoT will be re-worked to run with WoWp render apparently - if you get teamkilled by an ally, you won’t recieve the bonus XP for surviving battle - apparently, the national battles were not developed for a long time, it’s an “experiment” (SS: spur of the moment so to say) – later, when the player asks whether it was a sarcasm, Storm answers that no, not really, it was not much work – just one change in the MM mechanism and a few interface changes - the tankist-sniper medal (for dealing damage at over 300 meters of distance) will be changed to require at least 8 shots (SS: a player on RU forum demonstrated, how he got it for two shots with FV215b 183) - the “High caliber” medal 20 percent HP requirement won’t be lowered - Storm states that the old render will not be supported, it will die out over the years - if I understand it correctly, the manual vertical aim will be implemented the way it is in Battlefield tank battles now (SS: sorry, never played BF3 or BF4) – not now, but by the end of the year most likely. It will be optional.

More...