- there is no set rule that certain damage in game has to correspond to certain caliber (SS: for example 150mm guns don’t have to deal 750 or 850 damage, the number can be completely different) - DW2 OP or UP? “If the tank stats stand out, I will fix it” - British arty depression us a “balance parameter” - the priority for HD tank models lies in mass-produced and “legendary” tanks - for now, there will be no separate HD and regular clients, this might change later when the patches get big - GPU multicore support will come at some point And stuff regarding SerB’s post about RU audience. The discussion under the post is actually pretty cool and interesting, I wish I could translate it, but it would take too much time. - on RU server, only like 15 percent of players are younger than 18 according to SerB - average RU WoT player age is 32, Storms confirms by saying that this was found out via a paid survey and that real results will differ from this result only by like individual percents - SerB points out that all the player proposals to “increase skill of the playerbase” usually boil down to “don’t let the idiots into my team” - return of the “Stalin” inscriptions in the game had very positive impact on company profits - on the contrary, there was no significant profit loss from EU server based on the affair - “less than 10 thousand” free IS-6′s were given out during the Christmas event

More...