Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Module repair cost

Module repair cost

I remember seeing a website where the average repair cost of modules for the various tanks was displayed and I'm wondering if it was your site, if so, exactly where do I see that? If it wasn't your site, how hard would it be to implement such a feature?

This kind of data is not included in dossier, battle result and not in replays. So it was not my site, and it is not possible to calculate that data on base of the files I'm parsing.

I have no idea about what the replay files contain, but when I run a replay I do get to see when my modules break so I imagine that it's a part of the replay files somewhere. Would it be possible to extrapolate the cost from via datamining, comparing repair price with which modules that have been damaged? I do realize that some of the time a user might have more than one damaged module, but with a large enough sample it should be possible to estimate average repair cost ... I don't know, I haven't actually looked at the replay file format

The Replay file format is very difficult to understand, as it's packet based. See also the Wiki: http://wiki.vbaddict.net/pages/Data_Packets

Needed effort to get the data does not stand against the benefit, so I highly doubt this will come in next months.