Hello everyone, ever heard of Wargaming ambassadors? No? Let me tell you who that is. They are Wargaming employees, who come and troll around 3rd party forums and social groups. Their official task is to spread Wargaming EU propaganda (not sure Russians have their own version, didn’t check) – not exactly a high position, but keep in mind they are official representatives and employees. Now, Czech community has two: Zynea_CZ and Rogalaf_CZ (there are probably more, again, didn’t check). There is a closed Facebook group for “young tankers” (how the hell is a female tanker called in English? A tankette?) they recently infiltrated. Someone in the group linked the FTR bot post and of course, they just HAD to react. Zynea: “My personal opinion? Someone is excercising in writing screnplays for Bollywood..? Hard to say. Since they already took so much time making it up, they shouldn’t have brought it down with the ‘videos’… but I believe that a few people will believe it. It was entertaining :) WGA Zynea CZ – Czech Wargaming ambassador” (her Facebook profile) Rogalaf: “Hello everyone. It’s a blog and anyone can write whatever they want there. But to be honest – I haven’t read bigger bigger bullshit in a long time. If a player is repeatedly AFK, he can even get permabanned for that. It takes some time before the punishment is assigned, because every case takes time to investigate. And I am sorry, but if we provided evidence against every conspiracy theory or player accusation, we can stop running WoT altogether, since we would be doing nothing else. People are inventive… someone writes a good book, someone writes WoT conspiracy theories. Take care, enjoy the game and don’t waste your time reading such stuff. WGA Rogalaf CZ – Czech Wargaming ambassador” There you have it. There are no bots, it is just my conspiracy theory :) Of course, the Tankleader bot site is also a fake, Russian reactions on bots are also fake, the fact two most popular Russian streamers/videomakers caught on it too (one is Jove, the other is Murazor), all a fake. We can safely continue playing, knowing such competent people are out there, working so hard to make the amazing gameplay experience for us without weekly WG EU fails :)

More...