Source: EU forums Author: Amayii Hello everyone, you didn’t like the field of view change in 8.11? Here’s a way how to fix it. - download this mod - unpack it - put the file “avatar_input_handler.xml” you just unpaced to the “World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.11\gui\” folder (if the gui folder doesn’t exist, just create it) - run the game Now, the mod above was made for 16:9 screen ratio, so I don’t know how well will it work for other resolutions and ratios. You can however modify it to fit your demands. Here’s how: - you have to open the avatar_input_handler.xml (in the folder you just put it in) - if you want more field of view, you find the line and change the number after it for a higher one. - be careful that you have to change the vertical FOV as well, otherwise it will look weird - find the < verticalFov> line - calculate your desired vertical FOV using this tool - change the vertical FOV number for the one you just calculated - run the game I guess it will take some experimenting. Honorable mention goes to Locastan, who responded immediately to my request to create such a mod. Thanks mate.

More...