- Storm states that the fact artillery MM weight was reduced by 10 percent does not mean that artillery absolutely cannot appear as a top top vehicle of the team, it only means the chance of such a thing happening is much lower - it is a known fact that WG support employees can be mistaken: recently, a player asked on RU forums whether the spall liner reduced chance of crew being wounded applies only to HE shells. The support employee answered that yes, but Storm states that it works for all shells. - Storm states that some players reported that in 8.11, the effect if shells hitting your tank is much less noticable than before, he states WG is investigating the issue - SU-122-44 bad in Confrontation mode (national battles)? “Don’t play SU-122-44″ - Storm asked players, whether they experience some sort of issue, where shells in sniper mode don’t fly from the center of the sniper scope, but from upper left side of it for example (SS: yes! I’ve noticed exactly this issue on my Centurion I, I found it very very weird, running no mods too) - apparently the new ricochet effects are historically correct - T-54 will be reworked into HD in 9.0 - until HD models arrive, Type 59 model will not be touched - no plans to add 3rd turret to T-54 - Storm states that statistically, the amount of long waiting time cases on tier 8 became much smaller

More...