Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Cant see previous statistics

Cant see previous statistics

Cheers!

I am having problems seeing the statistics for my tanks; been ongoing for a while, but thought calculations might be hanging or the likes, but been quite some time now.

I can see charts, but the statistical data (numerical) isn't loaded; tried using ADU for 20 battles time, and thoose stats are showing when selecting profile and/or tank, but nothing shown for the 60 days, 90 days. Made a signature image to test, which doesnt show anything else but the 20 battles either; but registers my two tanks with highest win rate (177 and 300 battles).

On a side note, loving the site!

Cheers!
    The numerical data aka Progress is made from the uploaded battle results. So if you don't have uploaded more data, there cannot be more data displayed...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WoT_VBADDICT_summary.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	5Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WoT_VBADDICT_summary.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	3Oh, I've uploaded since 14th of January - manually - but thoose statistics aren't showing anymore. Only showing the last 20 battles (tested the ADU).

The manually uploaded statistics were showing fine until some time ago, then they disappeared - unsure if it might have coincided with the switch to WN7. I think I have uploaded my dossier manually 5 or 6 times since then, and the graphs update, number of battles as well, but the numerical statistics didn't show up at all; tried IE and Firefox just to be sure it wasnt a browser thing.

I attached an image, where it shows tracking started 14th January, and the general overview as well as one with Centurion that was started 23rd of January and was showing statistics fine until recently; now only showing 2 battles in numerical insted of the actual 545. (and sorry for sucking with picture uploads, gave error the first time around, so retried)

Kind regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WoT_VBADDICT_centurion.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	4  
    Last edited by Teaz; 2013-03-18 at 18:35.

Make sure you select the correct dossier file in configuration. Also, there was a bug related to this in ADU 2.2.6 which has been fixed with 2.2.7.