Hello everyone, because I recieved two e-mails about this, just to clarify to avoid confusion. You might have noticed that Wargaming EU decided to give us a free day of premium account during the Valentine event. That’s cool and all that, but it wouldn’t be Wargaming, if they didn’t do it without a fail. You see, they activated the “mission” to get the free day early. All of us who logged in this week (specifically ever since Wednesday) recieved it already. The thing is, most of the people thought it is a compensation for the disastrous last weekend server behavior. It is not. There has been no compensation for that (and as far as we know, there will not be any), this is the “Valentine Gift” for everyone. Instead of a day of premium, I’d rather hear: - what went wrong - how was it fixed - that it won’t happen next weekend again If WG staff argues this one day serves as a compensation – no, it isn’t, the Russians got a day of premium as well and they didn’t have server trouble like this. Or did I miss a post explaining all this?

More...