Looks like all required bits and bobs for 0.8.11 are there, including achievements.
Looks like I forgot to update those since 0.8.7, surprised it didn’t blow up before… on top of that, a bunch of changes were put in:

• Due to some hoo-ha about Python pickles, I spent a day fixing up my old Perl implementation of an unpickler, which now works and is now the default unpickling method for anything that needs to be unpickled. In other words: no evil shenanigans!
  • Altered a bunch of code in the backend to make use of my new project Statterbox
  • Re-generated the map list, and yes, Port has apparently been removed so hard it’s name has been gone from the translation files. I’ll fix that eventually…
  • The process script now records timing information for me, which lets me tweak things to see if I can get it to go faster…
  • The new “Confrontation” mode is added in most places where you can select a game type. Most…

There are also a few things that require your input, but I’ve posted those on various threads in the forums – actually, they just link back to the blog post above this one but hey…

More...