Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: WOTStatistics now supported by vbAddict?

WOTStatistics now supported by vbAddict?

There is a post in the WOTStatistics thread stating that vbAddict is taking over support.

Does this mean that vbAddict will be releasing the 8.11 update for WOTStatistics soon? If so, when?

If not, do you really think that having to update the dossier to see our stats instead of seeing our progress after each match is a viable alternative?

The last update for WOT Stats will be done before the current author hands things over if he has time. Right now, there is enough pots on the burners with VBAddict going on without seeing if yours is boiling. Just keep calm and let things happen one at a time.
    Last edited by cddlbunny0.na; 2014-02-16 at 09:21.

Update for 0.8.11 is still released by Nick.

Yes. Thank you and sorry for that ommission. I just started the WOT stats programme, the site is now back online, all results from Feb 11 to Feb 16th are there. Good luck on this, old chum. You have your hands full. By the way, all the crew stats are there now. It just took a little more playing of the affected units. God bless, Nick. I have enjoyed using the programme and I am sure that Marcus will not disappoint you. I, for one, look forward to using these tools to the extent they are meant to be used.

To be honest, I had my hands full of work before I took WOT Statistics over.

best wishes
    Marius

Again I apologize for the error, Marius. Should you can be able do with WOT stats what you have done with your programme, the results will speak for themselves. I am sure that Nick will be available to give you a hand on this should you need advice. Good luck with this. Best from Canada. Alles ist gut hier.