- it will not be possible to pay for gold by Bitcoin. SerB: “No – and you won’t be able to pay with candy wrappers either.” - apparently, more “old-style” Soviet premium vehicles (slow, well armored, like Matilda, KV-5, Valentine) will not be introduced (“there is enough of them in general as it is”) - the fact a tank has specialized crew (SS: as in, if a commander is a gunner also, he can’t in real life do both things at the same time properly) or not is reflected in the vehicle’s characteristics - if there ever is a WoT version for MacOS, Android and *nix systems, it will most likely have simplified graphics, but no more info for now - Q: “SerB is a writer, he should be writing and not designing games, hire game professional!” A: (SerB): “I shut up before this cool professional :) How is it possible we didn’t ruin the game without listening to you – I have no idea!” From Overlord’s blog: - right now scouts rebalancing is being worked on: “It’s one of the balancing priorities to make LTs viable again. Without screwing up the other classes.” - apparently, the camo effect of bushes and trees will also be addressed - apparently the lag issue is a “major thing” for Wargaming - “There is a bug related to mastery badges. We are working on it.” About bigger maps: “Actually bigger maps have been tested for quite a while. It’s a complex thing that comprises performance and gameplay. I wouldn’t say, there is a clear plan for this thing right now. “ About too many 15-3 and 15-4 battles: “This is not confirmed statistically. Just perception.” About fixing the lag: “I wish (we all do) it was that easy. When connection issues kick in, it’s always complex . Could be backbone ISP side, could be changes in game/packet traffic, and many other things. Any of the potential reason can also be quite difficult to deal with.” and “Traffic volume have increased X-fold since 2011 and situation is now different. The traffic gets huge spikes after each update overloading some/many networks and ISPs. Sometimes it’s difficult to find out on which side the issue is on.” About MM balance: “For random matches we ensure equal balancing only for top 5 vehicles. For the rest of the teams the requirements are softer.”

More...